- Fiber Glass Closing Bar
- Lower & Upper Closing Parts/ Hooks
- Holding Cables for Pallets
- LPG Chain Conveyors Systems
- Wear Strips & Liners
- PTFE Thread Sealant Tapes
- LPG Filling Heads
- Glass Fiber Products
- Sheet Metal Components
- Conveyors & Transmission
- Rolls :Guide and Forming
- Valves & Fittings
- Fabricated Equipments
- Industrial Spares
LPG Chain Conveyors Systems
Spheroidal Graphite Ductile Iron Cast links assembled with Pins which are Drawn Alloy Carbon Steel and duly Heat Treated. Chain Links are manufactured in specially developed grades of Ductile Iron casting, appropriately alloyed, to achieve good wear and abrasion resistance characteristics and desired breaking load.
Machine / Shell Molded or Lost Wax process ensures consistency.
• Fixed Pin: CC600, CC625
• Removable Pin: Oval Pin- F801,
• Cylindrical Pin -Key Hole Slot
• Fixed pin: CC600, CC625, 3”, 4” & other pitches. Medium alloy specially rolled plates, duly heat treated and Sheet Metal Fabricated. Bush & pins are press riveted.
Options of heat treated bush & pins.
All types of Sprockets made from Spheroidal Graphite Ductile Iron Casting, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, and Alloy Steel appropriately Heat Treated suitable variety of dry / wet conveyor and transmission chains.
• LPG 14 /13 Teeth - F801 for conveyor chains
• Simplex/Duplex/Triplex for Roller Transmission Chains
Guide Pulley: Spheroidal Graphite Ductile Iron cast and machined.
ALL OTHER SIZES & TYPES OF CAHINS, SPROCKEST & PULLEY ARE OFFERED ON REQUEST.